Captain Maggie McDonogh & Angel Island Ferry invite you to plan your getaway with an all new Angel Island State Park Travel Guide.
Whether you’re traveling solo, as a couple or a family – there’s a wide variety of fun outdoor activities waiting for you to enjoy on Angel Island State Park, to include:
- Hiking – Trails suitable for a variety of fitness levels.
- Biking – BYO bike for just $1.oo RT, or rent bikes on the island.
- Picnic tables & complimentary BBQ grills (1st come 1st serve)
- White, sandy beaches
- Historic Tram Tours
- Segue tours
- Boating & Camping
- Bird Watching
- Guided and Self-Guided United States Immigration Station Tours on Angel Island
- Seasonal events such as Civil War Reenactments at Camp Reynolds, Cannon Ball Firings and more…
“Half the fun is getting there”
We hear it all the time – “Half the fun of visiting Angel Island is getting there on the Angel Island Ferry”.
To start planning your Angel Island getaway, Captain Maggie recommends you check out the current Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry Schedule to determine the best departure and return ferry times for your trip from Tiburon, California.
Plan your getaway with Captain Maggie’s Angel Island Online On-line Travel Guide
Captain Maggie has created an easy way for you to plan your Angel Island Getaway with her Online Toolkit. Simply click on the links below to access resources – as well as start learning more about Angel Island State Park “Jewel of San Francisco Bay”:
Let’s get social
PLUS…Be an Angel Island Ferry Insider – sign-up for Angel Island Ferry’s Newsletter to be one of the the 1st to know about upcoming events and specialty cruises like our 4th of July Fireworks Cruises and Blue Angel Airshow Cruises.