Romance, great food, breathtaking views and a sense of adventure await Valentine’s Day Weekend on Angel Island State Park.
This Valentine’s Day Weekend, grab your sweetie and get onboard Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry for a romantic, fun filled escape to Angel Island State Park.
Angel Island State Park has a super romantic Valentine’s Day escape taking place on both Saturday, Feb. 13, 2016 AND Sunday, Feb. 14, 2016 for foodies and adventure lovers looking to getaway Valentine’s Day Weekend.
This fun filled Angel Island Valentine’s Day package includes:
- Round-trip Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry tickets
- Guided hike to historic Camp Reynolds
- A delicious lunch of organic salad, and “made from scratch” organic pizza baked in the wood fired oven at the historic bake house.
- Short hike after lunch to Battery Ledyard for champagne toast with million dollar views of the San Francisco skyline, Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Open air tram back to Ayala Cove to catch your return Angel Island Ferry back to Tiburon, California.
$100 per couple Feb 13 and 14. Hike departs from the Angel Island Cafe at 11:30.