Tis’ the season to get onboard Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry in beautiful Tiburon, Calif. to get in on all the family fun and adventure Angel Island State Park has to offer weekends throughout Dec. 2014. Oh yes, there will be “meet & greets” with Santa and his elf, Angel Island tram ride adventures, mulled wine for adults, hot chocolate and gingerbread cookie decorating for the kiddos…and more. Yes this family event in the middle of San Francisco Bay is the “must attend” holiday event of the season…and all the fun and adventure begins with a ferry ride on the Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry out of the storybook town of Tiburon, Calif.
PLEASE NOTE: Angel Island State Park will be closed to the public the weekend of 12/20 – 12/21/2014 due to water flow issues related to recent rain. Ferry Service has also been canceled this weekend to Angel Island State Park due to the same.
Angel Island State Park Christmas Adventure Event Dates:
December 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21
Ticket prices for “Angel Island’s Christmas Adventure” Package include the following:
- Round-Trip ferry service via Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry’s 21 Main Street Dock. Click here for directions and parking information.
- Visit with Santa and his Elf – You are welcome to take your own family photos & selfies 🙂
- Exciting *Tram Ride around Angel Island State Park
- Gingerbread Cookie Decorating fun for the children
- Mulled wine for the adults and hot chocolate for the kiddies
Children 6 – 12: $22.00
Under 3 – 5: $7.50
*Angel Island Tram Tour departure times:
10:45 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 1:45 p.m.
You may also enjoy: