Paradise Anyone? Spring 2016 is the perfect time to plan a Spring Break “Staycation” with Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry. Hop on-board for day-trips to paradise (AKA: Angel Island State Park) – California’s premiere destination for outdoor fun & adventure on San Francisco Bay.
NEW! HOP ON our 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. ferry Sunday, March 27, 2016 and participate in Angel Island Ferry’s Egg Hunt 2016 to win prizes for the whole family from goodies for the kiddies to Sunset Cruise tickets for adults.
Make this the year you discover the most magical of venues to organize a “Spring Egg Hunt 2016” with friends & family. ~ Captain Maggie McDonogh
Now it’s even easier to get that “getaway feeling without going away” with a ride on the Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry.
Check out our NEW Spring Tiburon Ferry schedule here to start planning your next getaway on San Francisco Bay with us.
Food options on Angel Island State Park:
- Pack a picnic to enjoy on the grounds
- Have a fun BBQ in Ayala Cove (Use of BBQ grills free of charge – BYO charcoal)
- Enjoy a delicious meal or pre-order a yummy Box Lunch from Angel Island Cafe.
Staging your Spring 2016 egg hunt on Angel Island will create memories to last a lifetime for the whole family. With it’s many open spaces to explore, Angel Island State Park offers a most unique and magical venue to hold your Spring 2016 egg hunt. Some of our Spring egg hunt 2016 ideas include:
- Fill special prize eggs with treats to add to the excitement.
- Create different intensity levels to entice all ages to participate.
- Get the kids involved – have them draw up a “treasure map” to hand out with clues to hidden eggs with chocolate gold coins and other “treasures” inside.
Click here for a printable map of Angel Island State Park on AngelIsland.org.
Here’s to a spectacular Spring 2016 – and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you “surprise” your friends and family with an Angel Island – Tiburon Ferry ride adventure on San Francisco Bay at415.435.2131, or email us at:
Let the Spring 2016 family fun and games begin ~ Captain Maggie McDonogh
Follow us on Twitter @AITFerry & Facebook to stay up on what’s happening on San Francisco Bay…and “Take a ride with us!”